Paid Social Manager
We are seeking a Paid Media Specialist to manage paid social campaigns for our lifestyle, travel, and food + beverage clients.
What You Will Accomplish:
* Formulate paid-social strategy for clients and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
* Fully manage campaign set-up, activation, and day-to-day client communication
* Implement best practices for desktop and mobile user acquisition campaigns.
* Continually drive forward innovation of our paid social channels, eventually mentoring or managing new additions to the team
* Analyze and report relevant social media KPIs on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities
* Investigate all new opportunities from a board perspective to determine relevancy and soundness of an idea or company
* Month one, you will take over paid channel management of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest - executing on growth goals for the consumer and mobile spaces.
* By month three, you will create a prioritized roadmap and framework for testing new audiences, creatives, and techniques in each channel.
* By month six, you will have complete control of strategy and execution of a portfolio of paid channels that support the growth of all our businesses.
Talents You Bring to the Team:
* Extensive experience in planning, developing, executing, analyzing and optimizing campaigns for paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
* Strong knowledge with Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
* Hands-on knowledge of digital media tools - Digital photography, basic Photoshop/photo editing skills, knowledge of apps commonly used for creating social content; basic video creation/editing skills are a bonus
* Experience using a variety of popular social media and blogging platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Wordpress, Tumblr, Squarespace, etc.
* Familiarity with Google Analytics
*Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
* Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
* Create compelling content and posts on social media platforms
* Contribute and pitch ideas for social media content and marketing campaigns